Sign up to get invited to research sessions (Step 1 of 3)
Get invited to test our experimental ideas and participate in research interviews to make government services better for everyone. Every bit of feedback helps us make sure we’re making our services simple and easy to use.
- Meet virtually with a member of our team to test an early version of a service
- Meet virtually with a member of our team to answer questions about your experience with government services
You can try out the projects and give anonymous feedback without signing up to be a participant. If you want to be more involved, you can fill out our participant form below to be invited to research sessions. You must be at least 18 years old to sign up.
You cannot apply for services or benefits through this test site.
- Your information will not be used for any decision-making process that affects your access to Government of Canada services. Your personal information will not be used for any administrative purposes
- Your participation is completely voluntary. You can withdraw your participation and personal information from our list at any time with no impact on your access to government services or benefits
- Your personal information and feedback is confidential
- Your information will be used by Employment and Social Development Canada for policy analysis, research, and evaluation purposes
What we will collect
We need the following information so we can contact you:
- Email address
- Year of birth
- Language preference
You can also choose to share more information with us so we can invite you to research and testing opportunities based on your life experiences
- Province or territory
- Gender identity
- Indigenous identity
- Visible Minority group
- Income range
How to unsubscribe from research invites
If you have previously signed up to become a participant and no longer wish to be contacted for future research studies, you can unsubscribe yourself from the participant list and we will remove your personal information.